Free Processing period
Generally the normal processing takes 1-2 weeks time. The following steps are involved in the processing.
1. The application is received by the review team head.
2. The submitted journal is sent to various reviewers all over the world having expertise in the concerned field of the journal
3. The articles are selected at random from the journal and their quality is judged as per the criteria given in the Methodology Section.
4. Each reviewer makes a report giving comments on the articles.
5. The chief reviewer compiles the review reports.
6. Finally after compilation the results are displayed on the website and the information about the results is sent to the journal editor.
The journals can opt for free processing or Priority Processing.
Priority Processing period
The above mentioned steps are carried out in priority. The time period is 1-2 weeks.This option carries an evaluation fee of 20 USD (Tax 1 USD) and the priority evaluation further categorised to normal evaluation which costs 10 USD (Tax 1 USD). The normal evaluation takes 2-3 weeks time for evauation.
Please click here for applying jounral evaluation